segunda-feira, 13 de agosto de 2007

my routine at work

As I have already told you, I teach English and related subjects at Unochapecó, which is a university of Chapecó, city located in the West of the State of Santa Catarina. At the university, we work mostly from 1.30 to 10.30P.M. with a break from 5.30 to 7.00 P.M. In the afternoon, I don´t teach I spend the time preparing classes, correcting students tasks, doing research. I´m also preparing an extension course on reading comprehension strategies for people who want to read texts in their professional field. So I also share my time tutoring English practice students.
At night, except on Mondays, I teach English II and V, Pesquisa em Letras and Estágio. On some Saturdays, I teach at the Graduation and also another subject at a specialization course. As you can see, most of the nights are busy.

Nenhum comentário: